Complimentary Places Available for the Northern Property Conference
Complimentary places are available for Salford Professional Development's Future of Northern Property Conference on May 24th.
The Conference features leading experts from the Government, Industry, and Education looking at the challenges and opportunities facing the real estate sector in the North.
The Conference will give delegates a great insight into how Brexit will impact property investment in the North, how property developers can meet diverse demands of the businesses and social housing sector and how regeneration projects can shape the future of post-industrial north.
Key Themes of the Day
- What Northern powerhouse agenda and increased foreign investment will mean for property development in the North of England
- How can Public and Private sector meet increased demand for social housing
- What are the key needs for commercial and retail developments in towns and cities of the North
- How can developments take place while still maintaining architectural heritage.
- Les Ruddock, Chair of Property and Construction Economics, Salford University
- Sasha Deepwell, Chief Executive, Irwell Valley Housing Association
- Councillor Paul Longshaw, Lead Member for Housing and Neibourhoods, Salford City Council
- Nathan Cornish, Director, Urban Splash
To claim your complimentary place, email James Kilby firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 295 8173
New Smart Phone App Coming Soon….
Our new reward card smart phone app is in its final stages of development and will be available to download on both apple and android over the coming weeks.
With a number of new features to help you get the very best out of your reward card this is a download not to be missed. Early access to offers, handy take me there function, ability to record and share savings, play games and solve puzzles for prizes plus much more will change your reward card experience in 2018.
Keep checking this space for more information!
---------------- FOR THE LATEST NEWS AND OFFERS ----------------