Complimentary Places Available for the Northern Property Conference
Complimentary places are available for Salford Professional Development's Future of Northern Property Conference on May 24th.
The Conference features leading experts from the Government, Industry, and Education looking at the challenges and opportunities facing the real estate sector in the North.
The Conference will give delegates a great insight into how Brexit will impact property investment in the North, how property developers can meet diverse demands of the businesses and social housing sector and how regeneration projects can shape the future of post-industrial north.
Key Themes of the Day
- What Northern powerhouse agenda and increased foreign investment will mean for property development in the North of England
- How can Public and Private sector meet increased demand for social housing
- What are the key needs for commercial and retail developments in towns and cities of the North
- How can developments take place while still maintaining architectural heritage.
- Les Ruddock, Chair of Property and Construction Economics, Salford University
- Sasha Deepwell, Chief Executive, Irwell Valley Housing Association
- Councillor Paul Longshaw, Lead Member for Housing and Neibourhoods, Salford City Council
- Nathan Cornish, Director, Urban Splash
To claim your complimentary place, email James Kilby email@example.com or call 0161 295 8173
INTRODUCING OUR NEW
The new and improved smart phone app will be available to download in the coming weeks.
The app has many amazing features that will significantly improve your reward card experience throughout 2017! You will be able to accurately track how much you are saving, access the full list of available offers with a handy 'Take me there' function, access to app only offers, games and rewards, collect reward card points for savings made in certain venues and much more! Simply follow one of the links below to download the complimentary app that is compatible with your device.